Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lines: Written upon the occasion of being bored in Modern Philosophy

And yet,
in the darkness of the soul
we stop to have tea-time and discuss
our own reality.


What exists?
What creates?
What do i know?
Why can’t I stop thinking about…?


If i created myself and my reality,
then, why did i make it suck?
Why can’t I control my life?
Why does it matter to you,
after all you’re my creation.


“Whether or not there is such a thing as a ‘triangle’
it still has three sides.”
someone argues, and no one disagrees.


All the arguments presented to us this day
are only disproved by insanity but none of them know,
that a sane person in an insane world is just as mad.


...Okay that one is quite a bit old written way back in college i'm thinking fall of 1998 but still one of my favorite thoughts at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment