Saturday, October 16, 2010

i like your lie

not going there
don't dare to hope
it's not like it's really even a chance
it hurts so bad
this being close
but i see him and want to dance
shove it down
good girl choke on it
shut it up
he likes me?
push it further down girl
i can't hear you gag yet
those words don't happen
they just don't
i'm your fuck toi
i'm your girl
i'm your kitteh
i'm your pussy..hmm.. cat
i'm your wet dream
i'm your cumming scream
no one's ever jealous over me
i'm your duct tape
i'm your glue
you'll just walk out when you're through
don't play this game
don't lie to me
don't tell me you like me
fucken cum and get off me
no
don't take the armor off
just slip my panties to the side
not showing you this
not showing you where i hide
hold me now
i kinda like your lie


...Written about 2 weeks ago and when i looked back at it i was kinda shocked. It does everything poetry is supposed to do for me ... reveal me and leave me naked to myself long enough to understand what i was thinking. But it is a style i have felt vaguely uncomfortable sharing with all but my closest friends and that is beginning to feel like a deception.

No comments:

Post a Comment